Header

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Interactivity and Newsflash

Gee, everytime I come back on my blogs site I feel kind of bad for being lazy with updating and posting...

But anyway, quick newsflash: I officially graduated! Went to beautiful San Francisco at the the end of January to receive my diploma and had an absolute blast over there meeting all my fellow AMers. And I fell in love with that city, what a beauty!
So my Animation Mentor journey has officially come to an end, but my journey as an animator is just beginning. As we speak I'm sending out tons of applications all over the world, got New Zealand, Canada, America and England on my list so far.

And here's another thing I'm really excited about: Recently I started picking up on Unity3d, a game engine that allows you to create your own video games. So after a bit of playing around with it I came up with the idea to create sort of an interactive music clip.


So this is a screenrecording of a test I've been working on for a while now. The idea is to move the passive music video format to an interactive experience and by enhancing the music's mood with a visual and interactive layer create a more immersive connection between music and audience.
Software used: Unity 3D, Cinema 4D and zBrush
Music: The XX, Fantasy. The music is only temporary for this test, final version will work with a different song.

Thanks for reading and watching
Take care
C

No comments:

Post a Comment